Information Gathering and Application
We collect various sorts of information for various purposes in order to offer and improve our Service to you.
Types Of Information (data) Collected
We may ask you to provide us with personally identifying information that can be used to contact or identify you while using our Service (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Cookies and usage data.
We may also gather information on how you use the Service and how you access it (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may comprise information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you access, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking And Cookies Data
Cookies are little data files that may contain an anonymous unique identification. Cookies are little text files that are transmitted to your browser from a website and kept on your device. Beacons, tags, and scripts are other tracking technologies that are used to collect and track data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies that we utilize include:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to keep track of your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies: We employ Security Cookies to ensure your safety.
Use Of Data Collected
Ice Hockey Guide uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To inform you of changes to our Service.
- To enable you to participate in interactive parts of our Service if you so desire.
- To care for and support customers.
- To give analysis and useful information in order to improve the Service.
- To keep track of how the Service is being used.
- To detect, prevent, and resolve technical problems.
- To enhance the consumer experience.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Ice hockey Guide may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ice Hockey Guide.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of the users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
We care about the security of your data but keep in mind that no form of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely safe. While we endeavor to protect your Personal Data using commercially acceptable techniques, we cannot guarantee its ultimate security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service(“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a Google web analytics service that tracks and reports on website traffic. Google uses the information gathered to track and monitor how our Service is used. This information is made available to other Google services. Google may use the information gathered to contextualize and personalize advertisements on its own advertising network.
Our Service may contain links to websites that we do not control. If you click on a third-party link, you will be sent to the site of that third party. We strongly recommend that you read the Privacy Policies of any website you visit.
We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, any third-party website or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
If you have any queries regarding this Privacy Statement, please feel free to write me at [email protected]